Which Cal Exotics toys would you like to bring with you on vacation?

I recently posted an article about how women in their 20s are a little more sexually adventurous on vacation (more one night stands, more sexual partners, etc):  http://www.clubcalexotics.com/profiles/blogs/what-40-of-20-somethin...

So, I have to ask:  Do you bring toys on vacation?  Have you enjoyed a particular toy when you're on the go? Have you spiced up your vacation sex with toys? 

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always choose my crystal intensity bullet to take wherever I go

Thanks, Christina!  Now when you say you take this wherever you go, do you mean on vacation?  Or should we assume that you always have a Crystal High Intensity Bullet in your purse? ;)

Yes. I can't travel without my Calexotics Anal Douche. That is a must ! Next my Travel Jackmaster keeps me going when I need to get off. I would like to try the Travel Gripper [ Hint..hint... Sexpert..hint ] . But its become a staple just like having underwear. 

LOL!!  Thanks, Jahaziel!  It's important to have your staple items for traveling -- just make sure to leave room for underwear too. :)  I'm not involved with sending out the toys, but I will make a "friendly suggestion" about the Travel Gripper.

Thanks man. The TJ is great to have and because of its looks. NO ONE knows what it is. I have had a few TSA agents smirk when they saw it. They were Calexotics fans also. 

RSS

Find Your Perfect Vibe

VIP Access

Blog Posts

It's Time to Get Kinky with Sunny Megatron - 11/21/14 Radio Show

Posted by Dr. Jo-Ann Bird (The Love Birds) on November 23, 2014 at 9:03am 0 Comments

In case you missed our live radio show Friday night, here it is!  It was time to get kinky with our special guest, Sunny Megatron! We discussed her new Showtime show, Sex with Sunny Megatron and the kink community and also did a review of the Impress Dual Kiss!  Hope you enjoy!…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Are We Ever Too Old For Sex?

Started by Nichole CalEx in Member Discussions on Wednesday. 0 Replies

How Do The Holidays Affect Your Sex Life?

Started by Jaiya in Member Discussions. Last reply by Dr. Jo-Ann Bird (The Love Birds) Nov 17. 3 Replies

Badge

Loading…