I was reading this blog about how some women do not like receiving oral sex. Some of the reasons they list are: I worry he doesn’t like doing it, I’m self-conscious about the appearance/smell/yadda yadda yadda of my ladyparts & I don’t enjoy it all that much. I just prefer sex."

So of course I need to ask my friends here. What do you guys think? Do you agree with these answers? Have another reason you don't like it? or maybe you love it and think these women are crazy LOL

Let talk about it! :)

Tags: Oral Sex

Views: 1089

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's great!  It may be helpful for women to hear a man's perspective.  And what a great reminder that confidence is such an important part of attractiveness!

Do any woman who have felt a little insecure about oral sex feel a little better after reading this?

of course I would be self-conscious if I'm just getting home from a long day at work, gym or shopping. I would like to freshing up first but after that... eat away:)

You are wrong. Its is the best part of love. cleanlyness matters.really very mcuh like it

Absolutely love giving.  Too many guys are simply working towards the "climax".  Think of the whole act as a trip.  Do you want to get to the destination as fast as you can, or do you want to enjoy the scenery and adventures along the way. I sure do and a bit sad when the trip is over, wish I could have lingered here and there. Think of the trip scenario, slow down and smell the roses and enjoy the ride. I for one have studied books and videos on oral sex and sensual massage and learned a lot from that. But definitely be clean.

Thanks, Wilf!  I can hear your enthusiasm for the whole experience!  What kinds of books or videos have been most helpful to you? 

Sinclair Institute videos mainly, sorry for late reply, was out of the country

RSS

Find Your Perfect Vibe

Events

VIP Access

Blog Posts

Vivid Raw Fuck & Suck Rated 4 out of 5

Posted by Suie Tester on October 31, 2014 at 8:22am 0 Comments

Sex Toy Testers have reviewed the Vivid Raw Fuck & Suck from California Exotic Novelties and awarded it a 4 out of a possible 5.

The Testers really loved the suction the Vivid Raw Fuck & Suck gave them and that it was simple and easy to use, as well as easy to wash!

Read the full reviews and watch the product video of the …

Continue

Testers to Review the California Exotic Novelties Vivid Raw Teen Assterbator

Posted by Suie Tester on October 29, 2014 at 7:42am 0 Comments

This week Sex toy Testers are reviewing the male sex toy from California Exotic Novelties; the Vivid Raw Teen Assterbator.

The Teen Assterbator from the Vivid Raw range is a life like and life sized bottom with both entry holes exposed for your fulfillment. This ass also comes with a powerful multi-speed stimulator which can be pushed into the base for an all over vibration sensation.

Read more about the …

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Lube Coverage

Started by Stephen Richards in Member Discussions. Last reply by Stephen Richards Oct 21. 4 Replies

Badge

Loading…