We want to know what toys you are using or what you're doing to have your own "Fifty Shades of Grey" experience!

We offer a tons of products. You can check them out on our Pinterest page. Share you stories with us for a chance to win an assortment of products to help you have an experience like the one you read about in "Fifty Shades of Grey". One winner will be chosen randomly form all the posts.

Winner will be announced on June 27th.

Contest Rules

No Purchase Necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. The entry application for this Contest must be completed and received by CalExotics no later than June 26, 2012 midnight PDT.  A purchase would not affect your chances of winning.  Entry limited to one per person. This Contest is void where prohibited by applicable law. Employees and family members of CalExotics and its affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to enter or win the Contest.

The odds of winning a prize will be determined based on the number of eligible entries received prior to the deadline date. Contest winners will be drawn at random, and decisions of CalExotics as to eligibility and winning are at its sole discretion.  Winners will be mailed their prize at the address given; mailing fees to be paid by CalExotics. Limit of one prize per person.  Persons entering into this Contest agree to be bound by these Rules.

Tags: ", , Experience, Experience, , Fifty, , Experience, Experience", Fifty Shades Of Grey”, Pinterest, Experience, , Grey, Grey”, Pinterest

Views: 655

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am loving this book. I cannot put it down!

I just started reading it. I will let everyone know soon :)

Woo- hoo!  I want to hear all these juicy stories too! :D 

Do I have to live in the US to enter the contest?

No you do not

Almost finished with the 1st book :D

I just wanted to say, I am so happy that this contest is under way. I love love love that this book has sparked so much interest. It is amazing that so many people are being exposed to new ideas. I know of many book clubs reading this and its truly fantastic to have so many individuals and couples exploring new ideas. 

Totally agree!  It is great that is book has caused such a stir and gained so much "mainstream" interest.  As for the book, the hot scenes are pretty good, but the rest I could (did) skip through...  Haha!

Where can I send my entry? Do I post it right here, or should I e-mail it to you? Regards

You post it here!

Well I have not actually read the book, however I have heard great reviews on it and would love to read it. I like to think of myself as pretty relaxed sexually, I enjoy my ogee viberator for g spot stimulation and right now think its my favorite for alone play time, when with my hunny I am learning how to have a gspot orgasm we have used an over the door swing and some bed restraints and this has helped me give into submission and just enjoy :) some things I would still like to try with my lover and those will be great for future stories ;) lol, not sure if this is where we enter the contest but hope everyone shares :)

I have not yet had the actual experience, but in my mind, it would go something like this: I am standing in the bedroom using only a  g-string, stockings and an eye mask, hearing the steps of my lover as he gets closer and closer. He takes my hair away from my back and starts kissing and blowing on my neck, building anticipation. Then, he takes me by the waist and guides me to the bed. Once I am laying down, he takes my wrists, one by one and after licking and kissing them, he ties them to the bed post. The same process is repeated with my ankles. He starts caressing me, alternating hot and cold, using the Foreplay Ice Frost vibrator and his tongue, taking small sips of hot tea in between. Once my body has been caressed all over, and all tingly, hot and bothered, he continues his torture with my V-10 vibrator, using a small portion of lube, so it glides over me and inside of me. After my third, fourth, or who-knows which orgasm, he finally penetrates me, taking the mask off my eyes so we can connect and reach together one last, earth-shaking big :O.

RSS

Find Your Perfect Vibe

Events

VIP Access

Blog Posts

6 Expert Sexpert Tips on Using Jopen's Envy Two and Fifteen

Posted by Jaiya on October 1, 2014 at 2:00pm 0 Comments

Looking for something that will enhance your pleasure, whether solo or with a partner?  Ready for some fun games that will spice things up beneath the sheets?

Great!  I’m about to introduce you to some sensual products by Jopen and ways to use them that will take things to the next level!

Hi, I’m Jaiya - I’m an award-winning sexologist, author of…

Continue

Real People Try 'Cosmo' Sex Positions

Posted by Nichole CalEx on October 1, 2014 at 10:53am 1 Comment

I love Cosmo and when I am on the site I always check out the sex positions. I often think to myself, do people REALLY try these? How the heck do you do that? Would that feel good?

Well now we can see average people trying them out in this funny videos:

Part 1…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

What is your favorite CalExotics Toy and Why?

Started by California Exotic Novelties in Member Discussions. Last reply by Jaiya 6 hours ago. 45 Replies

How to Start Using Kegel Balls

Started by Desiree Duffie in Expert Advice. Last reply by Sunny Megatron yesterday. 3 Replies

Badge

Loading…