Just want to thank you for starting such a great community.  A site like this is really necessary and I've been looking for something like this for a while.  I was a member of Nina Hartley's Club but it never really took off.  So this is great!  I hope it thrives with great content, info and discussions!

Thanks!

Domina

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! We are so happy you are enjoying this community. We look forward to sharing much more with you!

So glad you're enjoying it!  Thank you for the feedback.  We're so glad you are a member!  Love reading your reviews.

We are happy you're a member Domina! :)

I enjoy this community. It will definitely grow. 

I wanted to comment on this post because I think Club Cal Exotics is an amazing place for people to get information and explore different ideas. Thank you Domina Doll for posting this as I could not agree more. It is really exciting to see the membership grow because I feel this will only contribute to more acceptance of these types of conversations!

RSS

Find Your Perfect Vibe

VIP Access

Blog Posts

“Sex In the Round” Panel on LA Talk Radio- Recorded Version Now Available

Posted by California Exotic Novelties on April 22, 2014 at 2:58pm 0 Comments

“Sex In the Round”, the first-ever sex-oriented round table discussion aired on The Sheena Metal Experience, which features all the California Exotic Novelties Expert Sexperts.

Did you miss it? Well you're in luck, check out the recorded version on…

Continue

Sex Toy Testers Reviews the Rechargeable Love Rider ® - Wireless Pleaser™

Posted by Suie Tester on April 22, 2014 at 6:55am 0 Comments

At Sex Toy Testers we have taken delivery of the Rechargeable Love Rider ® - Wireless Pleaser™ from California Exotic Novelties, and our Testers are going to be reviewing them and putting them through their paces :)

Find out more about the Rechargeable Love Rider ® - Wireless Pleaser™ here and look out for the reviews being …

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Is Less Sex Good?

Started by Dr. Chuck Bird (The Love Birds) in Member Discussions. Last reply by Jaiya on Monday. 3 Replies

Members

Badge

Loading…