All Discussions Tagged 'Grey”' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fifty Shades of Grey- The Movie

I have been reading so many different articles & blogs about who should be in the Fifty Shades of Grey Movie. These articles are on Dr.…

Started by Nichole CalEx

11 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Playtime Closet

How to have an experience like in"Fifty Shades of Grey" *Contest

We want to know what toys you are using or what you're doing to have your own "Fifty Shades of Grey" experience! We offer a tons of product…

Started by California Exotic Novelties

22 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Kira Foster

RSS

Find Your Perfect Vibe

Sexy Yoga Retreat #7SexyChakras

VIP Access

Blog Posts

Sexual Transparency- Can You Be Radically Honest?

Posted by Jaiya on August 22, 2014 at 11:00am 0 Comments

I was driving to San Diego last week with a fellow sex educator. We were both heading down from LA to teach at a weekend Tantra festival. As we chatted passionately about our work and our lives the topic of transparency came up for us to explore. I've been thinking about it ever since.

I believe in radical honesty.

This means that I hide nothing from my intimate partners. By being transparent in my sexual and loving relationships, my partners and I can make…

Continue

I’m having a ball with my Scandal Ball Gag!

Posted by Sunny Megatron on August 18, 2014 at 2:18pm 2 Comments

Why Reach for a Ball Gag?

People like using ball gags for different reasons. For those who enjoy being submissive in the bedroom, feeling helpless can be a huge turn on. When we give up control and place…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Posh® Silicone Ice Massagers

Started by California Exotic Novelties in Toy Tuesday. Last reply by Jaiya 15 hours ago. 2 Replies

Butterfly Kiss

Started by California Exotic Novelties in Toy Tuesday. Last reply by Jaiya 15 hours ago. 2 Replies

Badge

Loading…