All Discussions Tagged 'Fifty' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Duotone Orgasm Balls

Here's a new question we recently received on Club CalExotics:  "Okay...I am VERY new to toys...recently reading Shades of Grey, I became i…

Started by Dr. Jo-Ann Bird (The Love Birds)

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Sunny Megatron

Fifty Shades of Grey- The Movie

I have been reading so many different articles & blogs about who should be in the Fifty Shades of Grey Movie. These articles are on Dr.…

Started by Nichole CalEx

11 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Playtime Closet

RSS

Find Your Perfect Vibe

VIP Access

Blog Posts

Lust L6

Posted by Jopen on September 15, 2014 at 11:58am 0 Comments

The LUST by JOPEN L6 is a unique product that can be used in many different ways and our friend at Skinnydip.ca wants to tell you all about it!

What immediately caught my attention about the  Jopen Lust was the toys all have a super sleek, organically shaped look to them…and they come in fresh, leafy green (as well as the …

Continue

Dating Tips for Couples - Dos and Don'ts

Posted by Dr. Jo-Ann Bird (The Love Birds) on September 10, 2014 at 1:52pm 0 Comments

11471840_m

Having date nights when you’re married is really important. We have been married for 16 years now and we still make it a priority to spend that much needed quality time together. Date nights give you the chance to focus on each other without other distractions. They help you have fun and enjoy each other while also keeping you emotionally connected. Below are just a few of our suggestions when it comes to dating when you’re married:…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Shower Studs

Started by California Exotic Novelties in Toy Tuesday. Last reply by Dr. Jo-Ann Bird (The Love Birds) Sep 7. 1 Reply

Im new here

Started by Aaron in Member Discussions. Last reply by Desiree Duffie Sep 3. 2 Replies

Badge

Loading…